March 20, 2018, I round of the intellectual-creative game “Brain ring for economics” was held on the basis of the specialized school №139 with in-depth study of mathematics in Kyiv.
In competitions among schools of Kyiv, pupils of 9-11 grades took part in the teams:
- “Tatar Financiers” – Specialized School №139 with in-depth study of mathematics;
- “Economic miracle” – specialized school №139 with in-depth study of mathematics;
- “Bitcoin” – specialized school № 61 with in-depth study of information technologies;
- “Specter” – a specialized school number 24 with in-depth study of foreign languages.
Teams of the participants were evaluated by a jury consisting of:
- Halina Cherusheva – Head of the professional guidance work of NASOA;
- Daria Serba – Head of NASAA Training and Methodology Department;
- Maria Filatova – teacher-organizer of secondary school № 24
- Svetlana Derkach – Teacher of School № 139;
- Ilona Shymanska – teacher of economics and geography of secondary school № 61.
The team “Economic miracle” of the specialized school № 139 with in-depth study of mathematics has won.
The second place was taken by the team of “Tatar Financiers” (School No. 139).
The third place was distributed between the teams “Bitcoin” (school № 61) and “Spectre” (secondary school number 24).
All members of teams and collectives of schools were awarded diplomas and gifts from the Academy.
Students of the Academy took active part in the preparation and holding of the cultural and creative event: Radislav Klekkovin (sound engineer), Anton Mitusov and Tetyana Fursik.