The Planning and Economic Department is an independent structural subdivision of the Academy which provides the general management in the area of financial resources.
The main objectives of the department:
- organization of work aimed at forming a unified economic policy of the Academy;
- planning and analysis of financial and economic activities of the Academy;
- control over the implementation of planned indicators of budget assignments;
- operational management of funds within the approved budget of general and special funds and their redistribution;
- determining the cost of legally permitted paid services.