Important information for Erasmus+ and other exchange students.
- Winter Semester – 1 September / about 6 February
- Summer Semester – about 16 February / 30 June
Deadline for sending the application form
- 31 May for Winter Semester
- 31 October for Summer Semester
National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit guarantees an accommodation for Erasmus+ students in Student Hostel.
National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit offers courses taught in English. List of courses is annually modified.
Ukrainian Language Course
Students will be offered twice a week Ukrainian Language Course which is free of charge, of course.
Date of arrival depends on students. There is no orientation week. Volunteer students of NASAA will pick Erasmus+ students up at the station or the airport in Kyiv.
Students will receive all relevant information about their stay in Kyiv at the Vice-rector’s International Relations Office (office # 30).
Volunteer students will go with Erasmus students to:
- the dean’s office where they will receive student’s card;
- the person responsible for Erasmus students at the Faculty.
Erasmus students will receive any help from staff of the International Relations Office which is opened from Monday till Friday (9.00 – 16.00).