Educational and methodical department is a structural subdivision of the National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit which provides improvement of the educational process, assistance in professional, methodical training of the teaching staff, coordination of the activities of the subdivisions of the Academy on the organization of the educational process.
The main functions of the department:
- implementation of the Conception of educational activities of the Academy;
- organization of the educational process in the Academy;
- operational control over compliance by educational subdivisions of the Academy with the the Law of Ukraine “On Higher Education”, the Statute and Rules of Procedure of the Academy, other normative documents regulating the activity of the higher education institution;
- compilation of statistical reports;
- organization of registration and issuance of student ID cards, diplomas, supplements to diplomas and their duplicates.
- implementation and improvement of the system of management and quality control of the educational process in the Academy;
- monitoring of the quality of educational services and providing training of specialists in accordance with the higher education standards.
Office #405, 1, Pidhirna str., NASAA, Kyiv, Ukraine, 04107
tel.: +380 (44) 486-71-87