The Supervisory Board was established to supervise the management of the property of the National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit, compliance with the purpose of its creation in accordance with Art. 37of the Law of Ukraine “On Higher Education”.
In its activities the Supervisory Board is guided by the Constitution of Ukraine, Laws of Ukraine “On Education”, “On Higher Education”, decrees of the President of Ukraine, resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, orders of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and other regulations governing the activity of higher education institutions; by the Statute and Supervisory Board Regulations of NASAA.
The Supervisory Board exercises its activities on a voluntary basis guided by the principles of collegiality and publicity in decision-making.
The main objectives of the Supervisory Board are:
- assistance in fulfilling the perspective tasks of the Academy development;
- attraction of financial resources to ensure its activities in the main areas of development and control over their use;
- facilitation and assistance to the Academy in improving the material and technical base of the educational process, scientific activity and social infrastructure;
- providing assistance to the authorities of the Academy in the implementation of state policy in the field of higher education and science;
- exercising public control over the activities of the Academy;
- interaction of the Academy with state and local self-government bodies, scientific community, socio-political organizations and economic entities in the interests of development and improvement of the quality of educational activities and competitiveness of the Academy.
- supporting the integration of the Academy into the international educational system, finding ways to expand and improve the international cooperation of the Academy;
- promoting the creation of a positive image of the Academy in the field of higher education, science and culture at the regional and national levels.