Accounting department is a structural subdivision of the National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit, the main task of which is to keep accounting and prepare financial statements.
The main tasks of accounting department:
- accounting of financial and economic activities of the University and compiling reports;
- reflection in the documents of reliable and complete information about business transactions and results of activities required for the operational management of budget allocations (appropriations) and financial and material (intangible) resources;
- ensuring compliance with budget legislation when making budget commitments, timely submission for registration of such commitments, making payments in accordance with budget commitments, accurate and full reflection of transactions in accounting and reporting;
- ensuring control over the availability and movement of property, use of financial and material (intangible) resources in accordance with approved standards and estimates;
- prevention of negative phenomena in financial and economic activities, identification and mobilization of internal reserves of the Academy.