The National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit acted as the main sponsor of the 1st Open championship of intellectual games “Brain ring”, organized by the State Technical University “Shostka higher vocational school” with the assistance of the mayor of the Legislative Assembly M. Noha, of the city of Shostka, Sumy region.
The championship took place in several stages, the teams of Shostka secondary school № 5 and Shostka’s Gymnasium got into the final.
The final game took place on March 23, 2018 in the “Art-center” of Shostka. Both teams demonstrated an extremely high level of erudition and fluency in English.
During the two games, the rivals went side by side, but the quick and correct answer to the additional question has determined the winner – the team “E-lumi-nation” of the Shostka Gymnasium.
In preparation and conducting of this cultural-cognitive event from the Academy participated:
- Perhun Larisa – Head of the Chair of Economic Cybernetics and NASA Mathematical Methods;
- Oleksander Yurchenko – Director of the NASOA Business and Analysts College;
- Oleksiy Bez – Head of the Center for the Implementation of the Latest Information Technologies;
- Yaroslav Antonenko – programmer of the Center for introduction of the latest information technologies;
- Marharita Stolyarova – 5th year student at NASAA, specializing in “Economic Cybernetics”;
- Oleksiy Zavhorodniy – 3rd year student of NASAA in the field of Accounting, Auditing and Taxation;
- Anton Mitran – 1st year student of NASAA, specialty “Management”;
- Veronika Pavelko – 1st year student of the College of Business and Analysts in Marketing;
- Vladislav Kravchenko – 1st year student of the College of Business and Analysts in the field of Finance, Banking and Insurance;
The team-winner and team representatives who participated in the qualifying matches of the championship received an invitation to participate in the second round of the game “The Wisest”, which will be held April 17, 2018 in the city of Kiev on the basis of the National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit.