On March 20, 2019, the Department of Foreign Languages of the National Academy of Accounting and Audit held a student scientific conference “The use of terminological vocabulary in the language of professional communication.” The conference was attended by students of the financial and economic, accounting and statistical faculties of NASAA and college of business and analysts.
Participants of the conference prepared substantive presentations in English in relation to innovative processes in management, the current state of the banking and financial system in Ukraine and the world, the rapid development of IT and the market of services, etc.:
- KaterinaMorozova “Innovative Management Techniques”;
- DmitroButuzov “The Japanese Economic Miracle after the Second World War II”;
- MariaMatveeva “The Internet in our Life”;
- DmitryHunko “The World of Money”;
- OleksanderLysenko “Cash Flow”;
- IlyaKonstantinov “The Process of Management”;
- VeronikaPavelko “Business Etiquette Handshake”;
- Alina Samoilenko “A Plea for Change”;
- OlenaSokareva «The Economy of Ukraine and United States»;
- ArtemBondarenko, KyryloNesmachny “Marketing”;
- NikitaSuprun “The Gross Domestic Product”;
- VictoriaBeloyavan, AlenaLuhovska “Kinds of Management”.
Moderator of the event was I. Stohniy. Head of the Department of Foreign Languages,Associate Professor M. Horyunova noted the special importance of foreign languages in professional communication, thanked students for participating in the conference and presented them with certificates.
The participants were greeted by the Dean of the Faculty of Finance and Economics, candidate. economist Sciences, associate professor V.Parkhomenko, who emphasized the importance of scientific and practical work of students and the study of foreign experience, wished them success in the training and further professional activity.
Students were also congratulated by the teachers of the Department of Foreign Languages.