The Rector of WSB University in Poznań is pleased to invite you to attend an international conference on International Cooperation of Universities in the Area of Lifelong Learning.
Participation in the conference including accommodation food is free of charge. Additionally the host institution will cover travel expenses up to the limit of EUR 100 and accommodation expenses up to the limit of EUR 60.
- Date: 12th April 2018
- Venue: WSB University in Poznan (WSB) Wyższa Szkoła Bankowa w Poznaniu, ul. Powstancow Wielkopolskich 2a, 61-895 Poznan, Poland
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The conference aims to:
- Create an opportunity for the participants to establish contacts and partnerships with universities from Europe and Asia
- Be a platform for the participants to present their universities and their experience in the area of lifelong learning
- Create an opportunity for the participants to find partners for international projects, especially EU-funded projects
- Familiarize the participants with the KIPAM project results
The conference will be organized also for the purpose of disseminating the results of an international Project KIPAM (Knowledge Is Power, Age Ain’t Matter) carried out by WSB University in Poznan within the Erasmus+ program.
The conference is not of a scientific nature. Therefore, we do not plan any scientific speeches but rather participants’ presentations about their Universities and their activities and experiences in the field of Lifelong Learning. Participants will also be asked to prepare written information or short articles about those subjects. They will be published in conference materials. We do not plan to publish scientific articles on other subjects.
At the request of the participant, WSB will issue a certificate of participation in the conference.
The conference will be held in English. We do not plan translations into other languages.
Download details of the conference.