Our Academy offers European education in Ukraine – a parallel study at Polish higher educational institution in Ukraine without certification testing.
- Want to get high-quality European higher education?
- Have a certificate of secondary education received in Ukraine?
- Do you want to receive a diploma at the same time from a state higher educational institution of Ukraine and a leading Polish diploma of higher education?
- You do not have a certificate of ZNO testing;
- You have limited financial resources for permanent residence in a European country to study;
- You have insufficient level of Polish.
Double Degree with Higher School of Business in Dąbrowa Górnicza
The National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit (NASAA Ukraine) and the Higher School of Business in Dąbrowa Górnicza (WSB, Poland) offers studying under the program “Double Degree” by joint educational programs for bachelors and masters in Ukraine.
Benefits Of Learning
The advantages of studying via NASAA joint educational programs (Ukraine) and WSB (Poland):
- Admission to the study carried out in NASAA interview;
- Learning Polish;
- Visa support for a period of study and practice;
- Employment opportunities in Poland during the holidays;
- Internship in leading Polish enterprises and companies;
- Accommodation of students during training is provided in the dormitories of higher educational institutions;
- Participation in academic exchange programs.
- Finance, banking and insurance.
- Computer Science.
The following documents should be submitted in order to entry:
- Application (registration form);
- document on secondary education;
- a copy of a Ukrainian passport;
- a copy of an international passport;
- a copy of the certificate of an identification code;
- Medical certificate 086-B;
- Three photos (35×45) signed and one photo (20×25, resolution 300dpi) electronically.
Deadline for applications for studying in joint programs: May – August 2017.
Documents are evaluated by the admissions committee of the Academy.
Double Degree with University College of Social Sciences.
The National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit (NASAA Ukraine) and the University College of Social Sciences in Czestochowa (Wyższa Szkoła Lingwistyczna WSL w Częstochowie) offer training under the program “Double Degree” by joint educational programs preparing bachelors and masters in Ukraine.
Based on a comparison of curricula and compiling additional software differences student performs his studies in Ukraine, taking part once or twice a year in educational congresses in Poland. Bachelor’s degree and / or master’s degree obtained at the High School in Czestochowa linguistic is recognized throughout the European Union.
The “Double Degree of University College of Social Sciences” provides the following forms of implementation:
- Built in full-time and part-time format (students once or twice a year come to Poland for 10-day training or another time students work on the platform of e-learning);
- Training is the dominate form of teaching, group work and activities of mastering Polish;
- The program is organized in a way that does not interfere with the stationary training of Ukrainian students;
- After receiving a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Ukrainian higher educational institution on the basis of a thesis defense and the final exam, the student receives a WSL diploma in Poland.
During the training a student of the program “Double Degree WSL” has the status of a student of the European University and has the opportunity to participate in all grants and scholarships that are are provided to individuals enrolled in the European Union.
Tuition fees for programs:
- Bachelor: 3 years – 900 euros (3 visits for 300 euros each);
- Master: 2 years – 600 euros (2 visits for 300 euros each).