National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Auditing, and University of Rzeszów, Poland, announce the acceptance of applications for the Erasmus+ “Mobility of staff” at the University of Rzeszow (UR) during the summer semester (February 20 – June 20, 2017). Mobility of teachers lasts 5 days. Mobility of staff is aimed at strengthening bilateral scientific and educational relations between the Academy and the University of Rzeszów.
The successful candidate must meet the following criteria:
- To be a full-time teacher of NASAA;
- PhD degree or doctorate;
- B2/C1 level of English proficiency;
- To have experience teaching courses in English.
- To have publications on Ukrainian-Polish economic relations, the transformation of the economies of the Visegrad Group.
- Duration: 5 days
- Scholarship: 140 EUR/month
- Transport: 275 Euros
In order to participate in a mobility program, one must complete an application and submit all required documents via email till 16:00, Kyiv time, September 26, 2016. Any documents received after the deadline will not be accepted.
A letter of confirmation will be sent via email to the candidate after his application (with all attachments) was successfully obtained. Applications received by the deadline will be considered by the competition commission, which will decide on the grant. Selected candidates will receive a letter from the host university with a link to the online questionnaire.
Academic staff submits the following documents:
- Application form;
- Passport. A scanned copy of your passport in a colored version;
- Work plan. It’s your work plan for the training in the host university. Composed own. The plan should not exceed 4 pages;
- CV (max. 2 pages at once in English) standard Europass. CV should also contain information about your part in scientific seminars, conferences, publications and others;
- A letter of support from the university. Letter of support from the NASAA for the fact that your work plan is in the interest of your department/ faculty/ university and the results will be used in future by department/ faculty/ university.
All documents must be scanned separately in a *.pdf format (in good quality, but with maximum compression). Files should be named as follows:
- Working plan.pdf