State Statistics Service of Ukraine and the National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Auditing are conducting the III International scientific-practical conference “Strategy of Ukraine: economic and humanitarian dimensions” dedicated to the memory of the first rector of the National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Auditing, doctor of economic sciences, professor, Honored economist of Ukraine Pylypenko Ivan Isakovich.
In the conference will are going to take part experts from universities of France, Poland, Georgia.
Organizing Committee of the conference
- Rector of NASAA, Doctor of Public Administration, professor, corresponding member of NAS of Ukraine, Honored Economist of Ukraine Osaulenko A.G.
- First Pro-rector for scientific and pedagogical work of NASAA, Doctor of Economics, professor Redko O.Y.
Scientific secretary of the conference
- Ph.D. in economics, associate professor, head of the department of fundamental economic disciplines of NASAA Gulevich O.Y.
- Dean of Accounting and Audit department of NASAA, Doctor of Economics, professor of NASAA Pylypenko O.I.
- Head of Department of accounting of NASAAA, Doctor of Pedagogics , Professor Telovata M.T.
Terms of participation in the conference
To participate in the conference you have to send the following materials to e-mail till 19th of September 2016 (inclusive) :
- Application for participation in the conference;
- Abstracts (1-4 pages);
- A copy of the receipt (check) about payment of the organizational fee.
File names must be signed with the name and initials of the conference participant, such as:
Shvetsyuk P.T. Receipt, Shvetsyuk P.T. Abstracts.
Conference official languages: Ukrainian, Russian and English.
Organizational fee is 100 UAH (including VAT). The organizational fee will be used to cover costs associated with the preparation working materials for the conference, publishing a digest of Abstracts of the participants. Abstracts are published in scientific collection of articles of NASAA, which is registered in WAC of Ukraine as a professional.
More details in information sheet of the Conference.