In 1977 he graduated from the Lviv Trade and Economic Institute with a degree in economics.
In 2000 he defended his thesis for obtaining the degree of Doctor of Economics in Kyiv State University of Trade and Economics. Theme of the dissertation: “Control of economic systems in a society with a transition economy”.
In 2003 he was awarded by the title of Professor of the Department of Accounting and Audit.
Vice-Rector for Scientific, Pedagogical and Scientific Work of the National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit. Member of the Specialized Academic Council for the Protection of Candidate and Doctoral Dissertations of the National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit, and National Science Center “Institute of Agrarian Economics”, specialty 08.00.09 – Accounting, analysis and audit (by types of economic activity).
Total scientific and pedagogical experience – 21 years (at NASAA – 12 years).
Cabinet № 27 / 68а, Audit Department, NASAA
phone: +380 (44) 482-16-27, +380 (44) 484-48-93
Total number of publications – more than 200; 320 mind printing. the arch. Publications in recent years:
- Objects of Accounting, Control and Analysis: Modern Approaches to Identification, National Audit System in Ukraine: Experience and Development Directions // Development of the Accounting, Analysis and Audit System in Ukraine: Theory, Methodology, Organization, Issue 2 (9), 2012.
- Methodology of accounting for a fair valuation of non-current assets. Accounting and audit: scientific and practical journal. – 2012/2 – No. 10. – P. 9-16.
- Absolute benefits and natural externalities: problems of accounting, control and analysis. Quarterly collection “NAAA Scientific Bulletin”, No. 4 (39), 2013.
- Socioeconomic ideas of Sergei Andreevich Podolinsky and the global mission of Ukraine: round table discussion. Quarterly collection “NASAA Scientific Bulletin”, № 4 (39) 2013.
- Objects of accounting, control and analysis: modern approaches to identification. Accounting, analysis and audit: problems of theory, methodology and organization. Collection of scientific works. – K .: Business Media Consulting, 2012. – Vip. 2 (9). – 314 s.
- Assets as objects of accounting, control and analysis: problems of environmental and economic identification and interpretation. Accounting and finance. – 2013. – № 1. – P. 66-73.
- Accounting of cash in budgetary institutions. Accounting, analysis and audit: problems of theory, methodology and organization. Collection of scientific works. – K .: Business Media Consulting, 2012. – Vip. 1 (10). – 290 s.
- Equilibrium and long-term economic development: changing the paradigm of management on the basis of physical savings. Bulletin of the Khmelnytsky National University. Economic Sciences. – 2014 – No. 6 (1). – S. 282-292.
- Accountability as a means of controllability of economic systems: problems of ensuring the effectiveness of control and management. Theory and practice of accounting, analysis and audit: the state, problems and prospects of development [Text]: materials VIII International. sci. pract. Conf., 16-17 May. 2014, Lviv, Lviv. commercials acad. [etc.]. – Lviv: LKA, 2014 – 344 p.
- Accounting conceptual reform in terms of modern problems of economic development”. Development of accounting, analysis and audit system in Ukraine: theory, methodology, organization. Collection of abstracts of the participants of the XIII All-Ukrainian scientific conference. K .: Typography “PPNV”, 2015. – 163 p.
- The activity of trading enterprises in a competitive environment: control and analytical support of the management system, Chernivtsi: Technodruck, 2015.
- Shevchuk V. Modern Management and Enterpreneurship: A Natural Foundation and the Direction of Development / Modern trends in business and public sector The Academy of Management and Administration in Opole, 2016
- Shevchuk V. Rermanense of Economic Thinking and Management: The Principles of Sustainable Governance / The Social and Economic Changes of the Modern Society, The Academy of Management and Administration in Opole, 2017
- Process approach to the development of corporate accounting and reporting regulations Economic analysis: Collection of scientific works. Volume 23, No. 1. – TNEU, 2016. Professional edition.
- Natural Foundations for Management of Balanced Economic Development. Part I. The transition to management concepts based on the physical economy, Statistics of Ukraine, 2016. – № 4.
- Scientific professional edition of Ukraine, included in the international science-computer base.Methodological problems of the accounting of intellectual goods in the conditions of formation of the newest paradigm of accounting, Accounting and Finance, 2017. – № 2. Scientific professional edition of Ukraine, included in the international science-computer base.
- Social Responsibility of Business Entities: Influences on the Development of the Newest Accounting Paradigm. Economy: Realities of Time, 2017. – No. 6. Scientific Professional Edition of Ukraine, Included in the International Science and Methrical Base.