On March 22, 2019, the XVII All-Ukrainian Scientific Conference “Development of the Accounting, Analysis and Auditing System in Ukraine: Theory, Methodology, Organization” was held at the National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit, which discussed innovations and prospects of accounting and taxation in Ukraine, problems related to analysis, financial system, audit in the conditions of globalization of the economy. The conference was attended by scientists, practitioners, lecturers, doctoral students, postgraduates from the HEI of Ukraine.
The conference was dedicated to the memory of Doctor of Economics, Professor, Honored Worker of Science and Technology of Ukraine O. Borodkin
The plenary session was opened by the rector of the National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Honored Economist of Ukraine O. Osaulenko, who greeted the participants and wished them all creative communication, interesting ideas, defining ways to solve problems.
Head of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine I. Werner presented the “Honored Worker of Education of Ukraine” state award to the Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of the Department of Accounting and Taxation M. Telovata.
The plenary session was attended by leading scientists and experienced practitioners:
- Head of the Department of the Real Economy, First Deputy Head of the Main Department for Economic Policy of the Presidential Administration of Ukraine, Doctor of Economics, Professor O. Kantsurov;
- Rector of Lviv National University of Trade and Economics, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Professor P. Kutsyuk.;
- Professor of the Department of Accounting and Audit of the Kiev National University named after T.G. Shevchenko, doctor of sciences, professor N. Dorosh;
- Chief Accountant of the State Enterprise “Antonov” V. Melnichuk;
- Professor of the Department of Accounting and Taxation of the State University of Infrastructure and Technologies, Doctor of Economics, Professor O. Malyshkin;
- Head of the Department of Accounting, Audit and Taxation of Kharkiv State University of Food and Trade, Doctor of Economics, Professor T. Bochulya;
- Professor of the Department of Accounting and Taxation, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Honored Economist of Ukraine V. Parkhomenko;
- Professor of the Department of Accounting and Taxation of Mykolaiv National Agrarian University, Doctor of Economics, Professor M. Dubinina;
- Advisor to a member of the Accounting Chamber of Ukraine, Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor Y. Pohorelov;
- Associate Professor of the Department of Accounting, Taxation and Audit of the National University “Lviv Polytechnic”, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor O. Tivonchuk;
- Senior Researcher of the Information and Analytical Support Service of the State Authorities, National Library of Ukraine. VI Vernadsky, Candidate of Economic Sciences, associate professor S. Kulitskiy;
- Senior Researcher, Division of Information and Didactic Modeling, National Center “Small Academy of Sciences of Ukraine”, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, NAS of Ukraine, Ph.D. M. Rostoka.
- Head of the sector of development of information and digital competence of the Department of Digital Education and ICT, State Scientific Institution “Institute for the Modernization of the Content of Education” I. Tropina.
The speeches of the participants of the conference caused lively discussions, during which they expressed their own opinions on the issues and suggested ways to optimize them in practice.
First pro-rector of NASAA, doctor of sciences, professor O. Redko in the final word summed up the conference and handed the certificates to the participants, and the head of the department “Accounting and Taxation”, D.Sc., professor, Honored Worker of Education of Ukraine, M. Telovata, summed up proposals for solving the problem issues of further development of accounting, taxation, analysis and audit in Ukraine and harmonization of their provisions with international standards.
The materials of the conference are published in the abstracts of the participants’ reports.