He has no doubts, he does not investigate.
Who does not investigate, he can not see clearly.
Who does not see, he remains in the dark…
The scientific conference was held on March 24, 2017 at the National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit. It was dedicated as the 30th anniversary of the accounting department headed by O. Borodkyn, and the memory of this remarkable man, professional, and his researchers in the field of accounting.
The conference – introduction of innovations in the field of improvement of accounting and taxation, prospects of development in Ukraine and problems related to the audit, analysis, financial system in a globalized economy.
In scientific XV national conference attended by scientists, experts, professors, doctoral students, graduate universities in Ukraine and abroad, including: Azerbaijan State University of Economics, Prezes Zarzadu Benteler Distribution, Dabrowa Gornicza Polska, Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova.
The conference began with a plenary meeting by the Rector of NASAA, DSc, professor, corresponding member of NAS of Ukraine, Honored Economist of Ukraine – O. Osaulenko.
During the plenary session we’ve speeches from the leading scientists and experienced practitioners Ukraine, including:
- Chief Accountant of “Antonov” – V. Melnychuk
- Director of practical magazine “Accounting and Auditing” – Yanchenko
- mgr. inz., MBA Polska – K. Borycki.
- Prof. Kyiv State Academy of Water Transport – O. Malyshkin
- Ph.D., associate professor of the National University “Lviv Polytechnic” – L. Pylypenko
- Prof. Kyiv National Economic University of Vadym Hetman – A. Herasymovych
- Ph.D., associate professor of information and analytical support of state authorities, the National Library of Ukraine V. Vernadsky – S. Kulyts’kyy
- Associate Professor of Kyiv National Economic University of Vadym Hetman – V. Babich
- Ph.D., associate professor of Khmelnytsky Cooperative Trade and Economic Institute – I.Mel’nychuk
- Ph.D., associate professor of DNNU “Academy of Financial Management” – O. Chumak
- Ph.D., associate professor of the University of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine – O. Mazina
- Ph.D., associate professor of Kyiv National Economic University of Vadym Hetman – K. Zakhozhay
- Prof. National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit – V. Popov
- PhD., professor of the National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit – F. Motsnyy
- Acting Associate Professor, National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Auditing – O. Khoruzhenko
The conference demonstrated a wide variety of interests of modern scientists who in their reports and discussions raised the issue places statistics in the budgetary system of Ukraine, reserve formation vacations mechanism functioning property tax, social responsibility auditors economic analysis of existing plants, the use of accounting and financial engineering, comparison accounting standards between Poland and Ukraine, the economic analysis in the context of globalization, assessment of scientific publications on accounting and auditing, and more.
Conference participants took an active part in the debate and discussion of the presented material, expressed their vision of the problems of the aforementioned issues and suggested ways to optimize them in practice.
With final speech sets for the first rector, Prof. O. Red’ko, summarized the results of XV All-Ukrainian scientific conference “Development of accounting, analysis and audit in Ukraine: theory, methodology, organization” and summarized proposals for solving problems, further development of accounting and taxation, harmonization of regulations with the standards of international practice.
Conference participants came to the conclusion on the feasibility of the following focus the interest of scientists and practitioners in one of the most pressing issues of national accounting, analysis and auditing to create a panel discussion in certain issues.