At the initiative of the Ukrainian Language and Information Fund of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine on October 27 (Wednesday) 2021 a student scientific-practical conference “The impact of modern linguistic technologies on the development of society” in the form of a webinar tool place. Among the co-organizers of the event – the Department of Economic and Mathematical Disciplines and IT NASAA.
The event took place in the framework of the dissemination of the All-Ukrainian Linguistic Dialogue: cooperation between UMIF and educational institutions.
The Ukrainian Language and Information Fund of NASU is a permanent partner of the Department of Economic and Mathematical Disciplines and IT of NASAA, in particular, it is a base of practice for students of different courses of the educational program “DIGITAL ECONOMICS” and “ECONOMIC CYBERNETICS”.
Webinar participants: scientists, teachers, postgraduates, doctoral students, students.
Thematic panels of the conference were devoted to digital technologies and phenomena in society, social and cultural spheres.
From NASAA and the Professional College of Business and NASAA analysts took an active part and made reports:
- Yershova Olha, PhD in Economics, Associate Professor. Head of the Department of Economic and Mathematical Disciplines and IT NASAA – Digital Duplicates;
- Stavytskyi Oleksandr, PhD in Economics, Associate Professor of the Department of Economic and Mathematical Disciplines and IT NASAA – Digitization: Safe City Project;
- Semchenko Anastasiia, NASAA student – Digitization of library and museum funds;
- Svitko Anastasiia, NASAA student – Professions of the Future;
- Trembovetska Elizaveta, NASAA student – Digital Currency;
- Petrov Yuliana, NASAA student – Digitalization of the economy;
- Krasnova Tetiana, NASAA student – Digitalization in health care;
- Makarenko Anastasiia, NASAA student – Digitalization of education;
- Sanak Bohdan, NASAA student – Cities need free Wi-Fi;
- Donchenko Illia, student of FCBA NASAA – Digitalization of Ukraine;
- Shpachenko Mykola, student of FCBA NASAA – Digitalization of educational services.
Students shared their knowledge and opinions about the digital currency, digitalization of Ukraine, educational services, economics and health care, presented proposals for free Wi-Fi for large cities.
The reports of NASAA students and the Professional College of Business and NASAA analysts were in the TOP 3 best with the award:
- 2nd place – Svitko Anastasia, NASAA student, research supervisor Alexander Stavytskyi.
- 3rd place – Shpachenko Mykola, student of FCBA NASAA, specialty “Software Engineering, supervisor Stavytskyi Alexander.
Thanks for the report!
Congratulations to the students with their debut performances and victories!