On November 29, 2021, the NGO “Professional Organization of Auditors, Accountants and Teachers of Accounting and Control Disciplines” together with the National Center of Accounting and Audit and the Department of Accounting, Audit and Taxation of the National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit held a roundtable seminar “Organization of effective work of the audit firm” for auditors and managers of medium, small and micro-audit firms. DSc. in Economics, Professor O. Redko addressed the participants with a welcoming speech. During the event, vital issues for auditors and entrepreneurs were raised and discussed, in particular:
- How to structure an audit firm by the best way (V. Pichkur);
- Effective pricing of the subject of audit activity (O. Lubenchenko, V. Pichkur);
- Formation and maneuvering of human resources (O. Lubenchenko);
- Internal monitoring of work quality (N. Korinko, M. Kondratiev);
- ISA audit automation (O. Mikhailova, O. Kolnogozyuk);
- Risk identification (O. Mikhailova, N. Potapenko);
Review of legislative initiatives on changes in the Law on Audit of Financial Statements and Audit activity (T. Kamenska).
As a result of the Round Table, proposals were made to improve the activities of medium, small and micro-audit firms.