To know ≠ to be able
Are you a senior student or a graduate? Are you dreaming about work in the field of audit services? Then the KPMG Foundation online training program for Graduates is for you!
Institutions are the foundation of future careers! All you need is Internet access!
What will you learn?
You will be able to prepare online for work in a large international company, as well as to ACCA certification online. All you need is access to the Internet.
The program KPMG FG Online 2017 consists of the following blocks:
- English for the financier;
- program for the development of personal skills (presentation skills, business dress code, etc.);
- business cases and business games;
- Informal communication with KPMG employees and other participants of the course!
How is the training conducted?
- Participation in KPMG FG Online is free of charge.
- Training will be conducted from March 20, 2018 to April 23, 2018 remotely via Internet.
- All participants of KPMG FG Online, who successfully master the material will receive certificates of completion of the KPMG curriculum, with a list of all courses they have completed, and
- The opportunity to one day receive a job offer by KPMG!
How to participate in KPMG FG Online?
- To register in KPMG Recruitment System;
- To pass online testing (numerical test)
- To pass the phone interview with HR-specialist;
- Get an invitation to the program!
Registration for the program is open until 13:00, on March 12, 2018 by https://goo.gl/UxW3wz!
For more information – call + 380 (44) 490-55-07 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (subject of the letter is KPMG FG Online 2018).
Show yourself and join our team!