Want to test your knowledge of accounting and find out what you’re worth?
Take part in the competition, get a chance to test yourself and receive great prizes and a proposal for a paid internship with KPMG!
Requirements for participants
Students-economists from last years of studying or graduates of 2014-2016 years which:
- have a basic knowledge of accounting and tax system of Ukraine;
- fluent in English and Ukrainian / Russian;
- Interested in the taxation processes of mergers and acquisitions among major international corporations, and want to contribute to these processes.
- First place: headphones AKGN60NC and employment opportunities at KPMG for simplified procedure selection.
- Second and Third place: Certificates Bodocard 3000 and 1000 UAH prizes from the company.
How to participate
Register at KPMG until 12 March. Complete 2 tests, solve an interesting case, present its decision on the finals in Kiev office of KPMG at April 28, 2017
Prove yourself worthy to be a professional consultant at KPMG! Start a brilliant career at the international level!
For more information, contact Yuliya Shul’ha: +380 (44) 490 55 07, email@example.com