Department was established in 2000 and is the part of the Finance Faculty of the National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit. From 2000 to 2014 the department was headed by Doctor of Economics, Professor Pilipenko I. I.. From 2014 to the present time the department is headed by Doctor of Economics, Professor Taisiia H. Bondaruk.
The department trains bachelors in professional direction “Finance”, specialists and masters on a specialty “Finance” and “Banking” by full-time and distance forms of studies.
Regulation on the Department of Finance.
Head of Department
- Taisiia H. Bondaruk, Doctor of Economics, professor.
Office #44 / 45, 1, Pidhirna str., NASAA, Kyiv, Ukraine, 04107
tel.: +380 (44) 486-15-02, +380 (44) 486-13-10
The basis for the effective work of the Department of Finance is gained during many years experience of scientific and practical activities of it’s teachers in financial and credit institutions and leading educational institutions, high level of professionalism, broad scientific worldview.
Lecturers of the department, besides teaching:
- Are curators of student’s groups, organize cultural and educational work with students, which is an integral and inalienable part of an integrated system of specialist training on the principles of humanization of educational process, human values, national traditions and modern achievements of pedagogical science;
- Carry out scientific management of graduate students, doctoral students and applicants;
- Are the members of the academic councils of thesis defense;
- Carry out the review of dissertations, preparation of responses to theses and dissertations;
- Act as official opponents in defense of theses;
- Take part in editorial boards of specialized scientific journals;
- Are reviewers of monographs, textbooks, manuals, dictionaries;
- Are participating in the work of Academic Board of Finance Department and the Scientific Council of NASAA.