The faculty takes it’s very beginning in 1997, from the creation of Accounting and Economics Department of the Institute of training specialists for statistics and market (Order #6 from 01.04.1997 “On establishment of the Faculty of Accounting and Economics”). As acting Dean was appointed Matyusha A.M
The faculty includes the departments of accounting and audit, economic statistics, economic cybernetics, philosophy, fundamental and economic disciplines, business economics, information systems and technologies, humanities.
Since September 2001 from the Faculty of Accounting and Economics was separated the financial and economic department. As a Dean of Accounting and Economics Department was appointed Ph.D. in pedagogics, associate professor Halyna B. Cherusheva (order #89, from the 31.08.2001).
In 2005 the department received its present name of “Accounting and Audit”. As a Dean was appointed candidate of economic sciences, associate professor Chervona S.P. (Order #88-K of 31.08.2005 year).
In 2013, as a Dean of the Faculty was elected doctor of economic sciences, associate professor of accounting department Oleksii I. Pylypenko (order #106-K of 08.30.2013 year).
According to the order #94 from 08.30.2013 “On the changes in the structure of NASAA”, to the Faculty of Accounting and Audit were included the following departments: Accounting, Audit, Accounting theory, Philosophy and Social and Human Sciences, Physical education.
- Dean: Oleksii I. Pylypenko, doctor of economic sciences, associate professor, professor of NASAA.
Office #205, 1, Pidhirna str., NASAA, Kyiv, Ukraine, 04107
tel.: +380 (44) 489-66-58
- Schedule for full-time students the Faculty of Accounting and Audit.
Week of the Faculty of Accounting and Auditing is celebrated in March (3rd week).
The department has graduating department:
and four Departments of General preparation:
Department of Accounting and Audit conducts training:
- educational qualification level of Bachelor in the direction 6.030509 “Accounting and Audit”;
- educational qualification level of specialist by the specialty 7.03050901 “Accounting and Audit”;
- educational qualification level of Master by the specialty 8.03050901 “Accounting and Audit”.