With the purpose of searching and selection of the best trained graduates of secondary schools, lyceums, colleges, technical сolleges, vocational schools, separate structural subdivisions of Academy, employees, who needed to be retrained, unemployed population for admission to study at NASAA at the field of “Applied Statistics”, “Accounting and audit”, “Finances and Credit”, “Economic Cybernetics”, “Management” and increasing of graduates competitiveness at the job market, career guidance department systematically provides advertising, information, agitation, propagandistic, advisory and explanatory work.
The department has conducted a complex of career guidance measures in key areas:
- participation at board meetings of HDS Ukraine with career guidance;
- career guidance among pupils and students of colleges and technical schools;
- cooperation with management of educational institutions according to the contracts;
- participation at fairs of professions and vacancies in the regions of Ukraine;
- participation at the International exhibition “Education and career”;
- organization and carrying out of excursions to NASAA for secondary schools pupils and college students;
- development of advertising production of Academy;
- advertising and information activities in the media.